Make Pancake Day tomorrow a bit more magical with these Perfect Pancakes!
- 3 large eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 250ml milk
- Unsalted butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Crack the eggs straight into a blender, followed by the flour, milk and salt.
- Blitz until you get a smooth batter.
- Leave it to stand in a bowl for 15 minutes.
- Gentle melt a knob of butter in a large non-stick
- Once the pan is warm and coated in butter, add 1 ladle of batter to the pan and tilt to spread around
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Once golden underneath (you can check with a spatula), flip the pancake over and cook for another minute.
- Pile up and serve with your favourite toppings.