Perfect for using up any root vegetables you have that might be looking a little sad in the fridge.
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 medium sized potatoes, peeled
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Line a tray with baking paper and heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop the vegetables into small cubes and add into a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper and stir well so all the veggies are coated.
- Spread the vegetables over the baking tray and cook for 60 minutes or until ready.
- Remove from the oven to cool.
- Arrange the salad leaves in a serving dish.
- Place the vegetables over the top and add the balsamic glaze before serving.